About Our Seminars
Join Konica Minolta Sensing for a seminar on the evaluation and control of product color.
Color & Appearance seminars cover the fundamentals of color science and the elements to an effective color process within research and manufacturing environments. These educational seminars are attended by industry professionals with job functions in controlling the color quality, consistency, and appearance of their products or samples. Hosted by a Konica Minolta Sensing color expert, each attendee will leave with a solid understanding of color and the components required for evaluating, communicating, and controlling color internally or throughout the supply chain to meet standards and organizational goals more efficiently.
At the end of the seminar, attendees are encouraged to interact with our experts for technical advice, tips, color and appearance assessments, and networking to stay connected after the event. If interested in having our expert assess the color and appearance of your product or application, please bring in a sample to the seminar.
Hilton Lexington Downtown 369 West Vine Street Lexington, KY 40507
Date: July 18, 2018 Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Konica Minolta Conference Center at SunTrust Park
755 Battery Avenue Southeast Atlanta, GA 30339
Date: August 8, 2018 Time: 9:30 AM - 12:30 PM
Plainridge Park Casino 301 Washington Street Plainville, MA 02762
Date: September 12, 2018 Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Topics Covered & Who Should Attend
- Fundamentals of Color Science
- Visual and Instrumental Color Evaluation Components
- Functionalities of Color Measurement Instruments
- Understanding Color Spaces
- Color Differences: Does the Sample Meet the Standard?
- Color Tolerances: Is the Color Difference Acceptable?
- Formulation: How to Match and Correct Colors
- Establishing a Color Quality Process
- How to Write Specifications for Internal Use and Suppliers
Who Should Attend
- Quality Control / Quality Assurance Professionals
- Quality Engineers
- Research and Development Professionals
- Color Scientists and Lab Technicians
- Plant and Production Managers
- Design Engineers
- Color and Appearance Decision Makers
- Color Formulators
- Color Matchers