Konica Minolta Sensing Automotive Summit
Leading the way in in providing industrial color management solutions for the automotive industry.
The Konica Minolta Sensing Southeast Automotive Summit is for automotive industry professionals with job functions in controlling color quality, consistency, and appearance of their products or samples.
Join Konica Minolta Sensing color experts in discussing on color harmony, design to final product, consistent quality control, and data sharing in the supply chain.
Hosted by our color experts, each attendee will leave with an enhanced understanding of the components required for evaluating, communicating, and controlling color.
Location and Date
Wednesday February 26, 2020
Konica Minolta Conference Center
SunTrust Park (Atlanta Braves Stadium)
755 Battery Ave SE
Atlanta, GA 30339
Interior Session — 10:00 to 12:00
- Maintaining the color harmony of parts with different material and textures
- Reduce waste/scrap due to rejected color
- Understanding universal color languages and metrics
Exterior Session — 1:00 to 4:00
- The challenges in quality control when measuring high performance finishes, curvature areas, and small accessories
- Learn more about our TAMS – Total Appearance Measurement System for coating finish
- An introduction to our newest offering EINES – Inline car body surface inspection system
When color and appearance quality is everything, look to Konica Minolta Sensing