Postponed! - Konica Minolta Sensing Automotive Summit - Postponed!
Due to unforeseen circumstances we need to postpone the Summit
If you are interesting in attending the Summit in the future please register and we will let you know when we have re-scheduled.
Leading the way in providing industrial color management solutions for the automotive industry.
Join Konica Minolta Sensing color experts at our Southeast Automotive Summit and find out about exciting and innovative solutions to controlling the quality of color and appearance in today’s advanced automotive manufacturing environment.
Color and appearance, it is the first thing a potential buyer notices when looking at a car, both exterior and interior. In addition, they need to see quality in the color and appearance. With the increasing use of high performance coatings and materials, maintaining quality is of the upmost importance.
Hosted by our color experts, each attendee will leave with an enhanced understanding of the components required for evaluating, communicating, and controlling color.
Interior Session — 10:00 to 12:00
- Maintaining the color harmony of parts with different material and textures
- Reduce waste/scrap due to rejected color
- Understanding universal color languages and metrics
Exterior Session — 1:00 to 4:00
- The challenges in color quality control when measuring car bodies such as curvature areas, and attached parts
- Total Appearance Measurement, quantifying appearance in coating finish, putting a value to what the eye sees
- Inline car body surface inspection, achieving a near 100% defect free coating within your current factory floor space
When color and appearance quality is everything, look to Konica Minolta Sensing