Trade-in and trade-up your old spectrophotometer!
From today until March 31, 2023!
Through March 31st, 2023 trade-in your Konica Minolta or competitive color measurement instrument and get a discount on one of our industry-leading spectrophotometers. Improve your color measurement and reduce waste due to color variation.
Three reasons to trade-in your old spectrophotometer today!
- Fast and accurate measurement,
- Select instruments can measure both color and true gloss in one pass,
- ISO 17025 certification available on select instruments
- Providing reliable products with maximum longevity is at the center of the design of our spectrophotometers. Upgrading to one of our instruments can provide accurate and consistent color control by reducing measurement and operational errors. Many different models are available, all of which increase productivity and reduce color inaccuracies and offer.
- Industry-leading inter-instrument agreement and repeatability
- Measurement of a wide range of sample sizes with multiple standard and optional reflectance and transmission apertures for opaque and non-opaque samples
- A wide range of fixturing accessories to measure a broad range of sample types
- Multiple-size apertures for reflection and transmission measurements
Instruments Eligible for Trade-In Credit:
- X-Rite: Color i5 / Color i7 / CE7000A / CE XTH / SP60 / SP62 / SP64
- Datacolor: 450 / 600 / 650 / 500 / 550 / 800 / 850 / CHECK (any model)
- HunterLab: ColorQuest / UltraScan / UltraScan PRO / MiniScan
- BYK: Spectro-Guide (any model)
- Your current Konica Minolta instrument
Upgrade and SAVE today!
Valid until March 31, 2023
Fill out the form and a representative from Konica Minolta Sensing Americas will contact you.
Both Competitive and Konica Minolta trade-ins require the return of the instrument
Konica Minolta Sensing Americas reserves the right to limit the number of trade-ins
Trade-in offer only available to customers in USA and Canada